- 1 cup long grained rice
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ¾ red onion, chopped
- 1 TBSP Olive Oil
- 1 zucchini, chopped into bite sized pieces
- 2½ cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1 TSP Paprika
- 1 TSP Chili Powder
- Place saucepan over medium high heat. Add olive oil, red onion and garlic. Saute until onion softens, about 5 minutes. Add zucchini and spices. Saute until zucchini begins to cook, 5 minutes.
- Add chicken broth, stir and cover. Reduce to medium low and let simmer for 20 minutes until rice is tender.
- Fluff rice with a fork and serve.
Leave a Reply