- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 4 tbsp flaxseed
- 4 tbsp fennel seed
- 2 tbsp butter, softened
- 2/3 cup milk
- Olive oil for brushing
- Sea salt for sprinkling
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Combine flours, flaxseed, and fennel.
- Mix in softened butter.
- Gradually add milk until the dough comes together.
- Turn onto a well-floured surface and knead for 8-10 minutes.
- Roll the dough out to 1/8 of an inch.
- Either use cookie cutters or a pizza roller to cut out cracker shapes.
- Brush the tops with olive oil and sprinkle with kosher salt.
- Baked on a greased cookie sheet for 15 minutes.
- Let cool slightly on a cooling rack before serving.