- 2 carrots
- 1/4 of a zucchini
- 1/4 of a red cabbage
- 1/2 green pepper
- 1 1/2 cups watermelon
- Handful of sunflower seeds
- Chop the carrots, zucchini, cabbage and pepper into long thin slivers.
- Juice half a cup of the watermelon (just squeeze the juice out with your hands or use a blender). The other one cup of watermelon will be chopped up and added to the salad. Be sure to scrape the watermelon right off the rind and include some of the green portion as well- that's where all the good stuff is, nutritionally.
- Combine all the ingredients except the watermelon juice and the sunflower seeds.
- Add the watermelon juice over the salad – A lame dressing, I know, but to be honest, you don't even need it!
- Finish off with the sunflower seeds on top.