- 250 grams Watermelon, cubed
- 12 Grape tomatoes, halved
- head Loose leaf or curly lettuce, rinsed and drained
- 50 grams Salakis light feta cheese, crumbled
- 3 Fresh cherries
- Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 1 tablespoon Balsamic bianco
- 3 tablespoons Olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Clear honey
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Cut the watermelon flesh into bite sized pieces. Slice the grape tomatoes into halves. Rinse the leaf or curly lettuce with cold water, and pat them dry with a towel.
- Divide the leaf lettuce in 2-3 serving plates or bowls, top with watermelon, grape tomato halves and crumbled feta.
- Finally place all the dressing ingredients together in a jar with a tight fitting lid and shake well. Drizzle the dressing over the salad. Garnish with a cherry if desired and serve.
Leave a Reply