- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 pound confetti potatoes (I used a mix of baby Yukon Gold, Purple Peruvian, and Red La
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, cold and cut into cubes
- 1 tablespoon whole-grain mustard
- Cut potatoes (skin on) into small cubes, about 1-2 cm a side.
- Steam until easily poked with a fork, while still retaining their overall shape (about 15-20 minutes).
- Meanwhile in a bowl, combine butter, mustard, and cumin.
- When potatoes are done, add them to the bowl directly from the steamer basket and mix everything until potatoes are well-coated.
- Salt and pepper to taste, then sprinkle rosemary on top and serve.
Leave a Reply