Maple Grilled Tempeh
– A fantastic salty-sweet grilled tempeh recipe. The marinade is made from a simple (but effective) combination of maple syrup, soy sauce, garlic and ground chipotle pepper.
Shredded Brussels Sprouts & Apples
– Another favorite way to cook brussels sprouts. Shredded brussels sprout ribbons, apples, garlic, pine nuts, and tofu in a skillet with a hint of maple syrup.
Vibrant Tasty Green Beans
– A favorite green bean recipe – dill, green beans, leeks, salt and olive oil. That’s it – five ingredients, one skillet – tasty green beans.
Roasted Delicata Squash Salad
– So tasty! Pretty, scalloped-edged cross-cuts of the delicata squash, a few small potatoes, chopped kale, radishes, Marcona almonds – and a bold miso harissa dressing.
– One of my favorite tofu recipes, caramelized strips of tofu served over sauteed shredded brussels sprouts. It come together quickly and uses just one pan.
Hazelnut & Chard Ravioli Salad
– I made this last year and it makes a great vegetarian main dish, you can make it vegan by using a vegan ravioli and omitting the Parmesan cheese. Plump raviolis tossed with toasted hazelnuts, sauteed ribbons of chard, and caramelized onions. It’s finished off with snipped chives, and lemon zest. You can prepare most of the components ahead of time.
– This is what happens when you cook a pot of cornmeal until it is thick and creamy. Add some deeply caramelized onions, leave the Parmesan out if you are vegan, spread it in a pan, drizzle generously with olive oil and bake until the bottom and sides are deeply golden and crunchy.
– A great broccoli recipe, one of my favorites! Tiny green florets, crisp apples, crunchy shallots, candied nuts and slivered red onions are tossed in a barely sweet, creamy almond vinaigrette. Add baked tofu or pan-fried tempeh and you can easily turn this side into a main course.
Golden-Crusted Brussels Sprouts
– A quick and easy brussels sprouts recipe that will convert the biggest skeptics. Vibrant green, tender brussels sprouts that become deeply golden and crusty where they touch the pan. Skip the Parmesan cheese finish to make it vegan.
Thai-spiced Pumpkin Soup
– This Thai-spiced Pumpkin Soup couldn’t be easier to make – roasted winter squash, coconut milk, Thai red curry paste, and sea salt come together in a pot of vibrant, rich, flavorful soup. Total crowd pleaser. Use coconut oil or olive oil in place of the butter in the beginning and it’s vegan.
Roasted Pumpkin Salad
– A roasted pumpkin salad made with wild rice, tiny, caramelized red onions drizzled with a simple, creamy sunflower seed dressing. Use agave nectar in place of the honey in the dressing to make it vegan.
View the full recipe: 101 Cookbooks
Powered By Food2Fork.com