- 1 puff pastry sheet
- Beaten egg to glaze
- Castor sugar for sprinkling
- 8 -10 tablespoons Crème fraiche (you can add according to your choice both crème and strawberries)
- 100g Fresh strawberries
- ½ cup Plain chocolate melted
- Preheat oven to 220 degrees C (425 F)
- Thaw the pastry sheet according to the instructions on the box. Unroll pastry sheet and cut around 8 hearts with a heart shaped cookie cutter. (I used medium sized cutter of a set of 3)
- Prick each heart with a fork, brush with beaten egg and sprinkle lightly with some sugar.
- Place these hearts on a greased baking sheet and bake for about 10min until risen and golden brown in colour. Let it cool.
- Slice the strawberries and split the heart horizontally using a sharp knife.
- Sandwich the heart together with crème fraiche and sliced strawberries. Drizzle the chocolate and dust some castor sugar over the tops of the heart.