- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 large eggs
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1 1/2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees F. Butter a 9x5x3-inch loaf pan.
- Cream the sugar and butter in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the eggs to the sugar mixture, one at a time. Beat well after adding each egg.
- In a small bowl, mash the bananas with a fork. Add the milk and cinnamon to the banana mash.
- In another medium-sized bowl, add the flour, baking powder, soda and salt and mix together well.
- Add the banana mixture to the butter mixture. Stir until combined.
- Add the dry ingredients to the banana mixture and stir until well combined.
- Pour the batter into the loaf pan and bake for 1 hour.
- Bread should be done when a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Allow to cool on a rack for at least 15 minutes before slicing and serving.
Leave a Reply