- 1 can coconut milk
- Ice cube tray
- 2 frozen bananas
- 3 tbsp. dark chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 tbsp. unsweetened shredded coconut
- Pour coconut milk into an ice cube tray and put into the freezer for a few hours.
- Remove 6 coconut cubes from the freezer and 2 bananas.
- Let thaw for 15 minutes.
- Add ingredients into the Yonana, alternating between banana and coconut cubes
- Once ingredients have been processed through, you should have a product similar to mine below.
- Portion 3 servings into ramekins and put into the freezer as you prepare the topping.
- For the chocolate sauce: in a microwave safe bowl combine coconut oil and chocolate chips.
- Microwave for 1 minute (stirring halfway).
- Remove the ramekins from freezer and immediately pour chocolate sauce onto them.
- Immediately top with shredded coconut.
- Serve and enjoy!