- 3 tablespoons fish sauce
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 3 limes, juice
- 4 big garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon chopped ginger
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 4 Thai Chilies (aka Bird's eye Chili)–Please adjust it to your preference
- Add garlic, chili, ginger, and cilantro into a food processor. Pulse about 5 times until it's coarsely chopped.
- Add sugar, pulse 5 times until all mixed together
- Add fish sauce and lime juice, pulse 3 times. Sugar should be dissolved into the mixture.
- Taste to correction and adjust it to your preference.