- 4 Avocados
- Chili Powder, to taste
- Colby Jack Cheese, as desired.
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 tube Polenta
- 1 c. Salsa
- Salt, Pepper, Lime Juice, Chipotle powder, and garlic powder to taste
- 1/2 Yellow Onion, Diced
- Cut Polenta into 12-24 half inch medallions, depending on size of tube
- sprinkle with chili powder
- in a frying pan, heat olive oil and add rounds
- cook rounds for about 5 minutes on each side, or until golden brown
- Meanwhile, cut up Avocado, Onion and Pepper
- Mix with seasonings
- Once medallions are cooked, add toppings as desired and enjoy!