- 1 dash cayenne
- 3 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons corn starch
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sucanat
- 3 pounds sweet potatoes
- 1 teaspoon taco seasoning
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees, it helps to use convection.
- Wash and cut potatoes (no need to peel) into wedges of equal size.
- Combine sucanat, cayenne, taco seasoning, cornstarch and coconut oil (it will be clumpy, that’s okay), toss the wedges in mixture.
- Lay wedges on sheet pans in a single layer and bake for 20 minutes.
- Turn over with a spatula and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with salt and serve.