- 2 1/2 tbsp Brown sugar
- 1/2 tbsp Soft butter
- 1 Eggs
- 60g Flour
- 1 tsp Green tea powder
- 1 tbsp Low fat milk
- 150ml Low far milk
- 350g Sweet potato (peeled)
- Steam thinly sliced sweet potatoes for about 20 minutes or till soft. Mash them while hot with a fork, add low fat milk and butter, mix well, set aside.
- First sieve flour and green powder, fold in brown sugar, then slowly add egg and milk stir well, then add 1 tbsp melted butter, mix well. Pass through a sift and rest for 10 minutes.
- Spread little butter on frying pan at medium small heat, pour in a ladle of batter and spread evenly, let the pancake stand for about 1 minute.
- Place pancake on the rolling mat. Add mashed potato at one side of the pancake and roll up.
- Seal the opening with a little butter.
- Turn the opening downward and put in the fry pan, fry slightly.
- Cut pancake roll into pieces with a sharp knife and dust some green tea powder on it before serve.