- 1½ Cups Non Fat Plain Greek Yogurt
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 TSP Baking Powder
- 1 TSP Baking Soda
- 1 Lb Blueberries
- 3 TBSP Cold Butter, Cubed
- ¼ cup cornstarch
- 1 TBSP Granulated Sugar
- 2 TBSP Low Fat Milk (1%)
- 2 Lbs Strawberries, Halved
- 1 tsp. sugar
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. In a large bowl, mix berries, sugar and cornstarch. Pour into a 8 by 8 baking dish.
- Make the shortcake: Combine the dry ingredients in a large bowl. Pour into a food processor and add butter cubes. Process until butter is evenly incorporated and the flour has a grainy texture. Pour back into bowl.
- Add yogurt and milk. Mix and combine until a rough dough forms. Place dough evenly on top of the berry mixture. Sprinkle 1 TBSP Sugar on top of the dough. Cover tightly with foil.
- Cook for 40 minutes. Berries should be bubbling. Remove foil and cook another 25 minutes or until dough is evenly golden brown and shortcake is done.