- 280 grams Fresh strawberries, halved if large
- 25 grams Vanilla sugar
- 100 milliliters Water
- 140 grams Mini marshmallows
- 200 milliliters Double cream
- Put all but 3 strawberries into a pan along with the water and the sugar. Over a medium heat, cook strawberries until soft enough to mash, about 3 minutes. Take off the heat and squash the berries, using a fork, until pulpy. Add the marshmallows, then stir them into the hot strawberries until they dissolve. Leave to cool.
- Whip the cream until it holds its shape. Fold the cream into the cooled strawberry mix, then spoon into one bowl or separate pots and chill for about 2 hours, or until set. Cut the reserved strawberries in half and use to decorate.
Leave a Reply