- Creole or Cajun seafood seasoning
- 1 stalk of celery
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 2 1 tablespoones of hot sauce, such as Tabasco or Crystal
- 1 pickled pepperoncini
- 1/2 cup of vegetable juice, such as V-8
- 2 ounces vodka
- 2 1 tablespoones Worcestershire sauce
- Fill a 12 oz cocktail glass tumbler 3/4 of the way with ice.
- Add the vodka, horseradish, Worcestershire, hot sauce, and vegetable juice.
- Pour into a cocktail shaker, shake well, and let rest.
- Meanwhile, wet the rim of the glass and coat it with the Creole seasoning. Pout the drink back into the glass and garnish with the celery and pepperoncini.
- To make multiple drinks, just set up each glass with the drink ingredients and shake one at a time.
Leave a Reply