- 2 teaspoons barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons Barbecue seasoning
- 1 teaspoon hoisin sauce
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 lemon
- 2 6-ounce salmon fillets, patted dry
- Kosher salt or sea salt
- Place the salmon fillets on a greased, foil-lined baking sheet.
- Rub the top of the salmon with the barbecue seasoning. Let sit for 10 minutes while you preheat the broiler.
- Place the baking sheet 4″ – 6″ from the heating element and broil for 6 – 8 minutes, until cooked through.
- Remove from the broiler and let sit 5 minutes.
- Combine the sauce ingredients (barbecue sauce, hoisin sauce, honey and lemon zest) in a small bowl.
- Spoon the sauce into a small ziplock bag and squeeze down to the corner of the bag. Cut off a very small portion of the corner of the bag and squeeze the sauce generously over the salmon.
- Serve with a lemon wedge.