These dessert nachos are so delicious! Cinnamon sugar tortilla chips that are topped with fruit, chocolate, and whipped cream. You won’t find a dessert more loved than this one!
I love a good dessert and this one is no exception! If you love it then you should also try out these amazing cannolis, mini cheesecakes, or this yummy Caramel Apple Upside-Down Cake! They are also delicious!
What Are Dessert Nachos?
If you are looking for a dessert that you want to be the start of the party, then try out these nachos! They are SOO yummy and I bet you will be the only one to bring something like this! This recipe is SO simple and easy to make! You start off by making homemade cinnamon tortilla chips! And then you top them with fruit and whipped cream. Then you drizzle them with some caramel sauce or chocolate sauce. Take one bite and you won’t be able to stop!
This recipe only takes 15 minutes from start to finish (including baking your own chips!) which makes this a great go-to for a last-minute party! You can even change it up and add in different fruits, nuts, chocolate chips, and even some ice cream! It’s the best dessert to make out of whatever toppings that you have on hand! Go ahead and give them a try. They will get eaten in no time!
Ingredients for Dessert Nachos
These nachos are SO easy and only need a few ingredients. And they are probably all things that you already have in your kitchen! See the recipe card below for a list of exact ingredient measurements.
- Homemade cinnamon tortilla chips: Make these beforehand from this recipe.
- Strawberries: Slice them up thin so that you can have one in every bite!
- Banana: I only used half of a banana but feel free to use more if you love it!
- Blueberries: You could use blackberries or raspberries instead if you like those better!
- Whipped cream: I just use store bought whipped cream to make things easy.
- Chocolate or caramel sauce: You can but these from the store or you can make this caramel sauce at home!
Let’s Make Some Nachos!
If you have 15 minutes then you have enough time to make these amazing dessert nachos! You are going to love how easy they are to make!
- Make tortilla chips: Follow directions for cinnamon tortilla chips.
- Prepare plate: Lay the chips on a plate.
- Add toppings: Top with the strawberries, banana slices, and blueberries.
- Add whipped cream: Put a dollop of whipped cream in the middle.
- Pour on the sauce: Drizzle with chocolate or Carmel sauce.
- Serve: Serve immediately!
These dessert nachos are SOO GOOD! Here are a few ideas on how you can switch things up! Then you can make them all the time!
- Toppings: Change up those toppings! Try adding in Slow Cooker Cinnamon Almonds or some walnuts! You could try tipping them with some mini m&m’s! And of course, you could change up the fruit! Try adding in some raspberries, blackberries or even a mix of all of the berries at once! Take out or add in what sounds delicious to you!
- Ice cream: Instead of whipped cream, you could top this with some ice cream instead! Just make sure to eat it right away so that the ice cream doesn’t melt!
How to Make This Ahead of Time
You can totally make these dessert nachos ahead of time! Start out but making the chips. You can store them in an airtight container for a few days before using them for this! (As long as you don’t eat them all up!). Then, on the day that you want to serve this, wash and chop up all of your fruits. Place them in their own container and store them in the fridge. You can buy the sauce or make your own beforehand and store that as well. Then, when it comes time to prepare these dessert nachos, all you will have to do is put everything together and you will be done in less than 5 minutes! Enjoy!
Simple and Delicious Dessert Nachos
- homemade cinnamon tortilla chips
- 1/4 cup sliced strawberries
- 1 half banana sliced
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- whipped cream
- chocolate or caramel sauce
Follow directions for cinnamon tortilla chips.
Lay the chips on a plate.
Top with the strawberries, banana slices, and blueberries.
Put a dollop of whipped cream in the middle.
Drizzle with chocolate or Carmel sauce.
The Recipe Critic
Leave a Reply