- 3/4 cup cooked brown rice
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons feta cheese
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons toasted pine nuts
- 1/4 pound raw large shrimp
- Toast pine nuts in a small skillet over medium-low heat until fragrant, about 3 minutes. Remove to a small bowl.
- In the same skillet, heat olive oil over medium-low heat. Add garlic and stir for 30 seconds. Add grape tomatoes and continue to stir for 1 minute.
- Stir in oregano. Add shrimp and wine and saute until shrimp turn an opaque pink color.
- Add brown rice to pan and stir to combine all ingredients.
- Turn off the heat and add feta cheese and pine nuts, tossing gently. Serve.