- 150 gm organic tofu
- 1 tsp pure coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- 1/2 onion, finely chopped
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1/4 tsp turmeric
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped (optional)
- Handful of rocket leaves
- Salt and pepper, as per taste
- Heat the coconut oil in a pan, on medium heat. Add the cumin and let it sputter. Add in the chopped onion and green chilli and cook for 5 minutes. Add the tomatoes and cook for a further minute.
- Add the turmeric powder and salt to taste, and stir well. Lightly crumble the tofu and and mix gently. Cook for 5 minutes. Toss in the rocket, mix and cook for a couple of minutes. Season with some pepper.
- Serve the scrambled tofu with some grilled tomatoes, rocket leaves and vegan sausages.
Leave a Reply