- 1 cup wheat flour
- 2 cups corn meal
- 1 packet baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ cup fresh chives, chopped
- 200g cottage cheese
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tbs oil
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup sparkling mineral water
- Mix and combine wheat and corn flour with baking powder and salt. Stir in chives.
- Mix and combine cottage cheese, eggs, oil and milk. Add to the flour mixture, stir.
- Gradually add the mineral water, stir after each addition until a rather thin dough is obtained (thicker than a pancake batter).
- Divide the dough among 12 silicone lined or greased muffin tins.
- Bake in the oven at 200˚C for about 25 minutes or until done (the trick with a toothpick).
- Serve warm or cold with yogurt or milk.
Leave a Reply