- 1 tablespoon olive oil or cooking oil
- 12 ounces crab meat: fresh, canned (drained) or frozen (thawed)
- 1 tablespoon chopped green peppers
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1/2 tablespoon chopped red peppers
- 1 teaspoon ground garlic
- teaspoon salt
- 2 drops Tabasco sauce
- cup tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup water or (white wine!)
- Sautee all ingredients except the crab over medium heat for about two minutes, stirring continuously. Add the crab meat, stir, and cook, covered, for 15 minutes over low heat. Stir and let stand for a few minutes, covered.
- Serve garnished with slices of red pepper and sweet peas. You may want to have lemon or orange slices handy, for some people who like to add a squeeze of either to their dish.
Leave a Reply