- 1 potato
- 1 parsnip
- 1 carrot
- 1 onion, sliced
- 150 g cherry tomatoes
- 2 salmon fillets
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Salt, pepper and paprika for seasoning
- 2 tsp of fresh rosemary and thyme, chopped
- Season the salmon fillets with some salt, pepper and a pinch of paprika and keep aside.
- Preheat the oven to 200 C. Roughly dice the potatoes, parsnips and carrots and add to a roasting tray. Drizzle over the olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Mix well and roast for 15 minutes. Add in the onion and roast for a further 10-15 minutes
- Place the salmon fillets and tomatoes between the veg. Drizzle the lemon juice and sprinkle over the rosemary and thyme. Season lightly with salt and pepper and roast for 10-15 minutes or until the salmon and veg is cooked through.
- Serve with some green salad.