- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- 1 Flatout flatbread*
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup orange pepper, sliced
- 1/4 cup red onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup red pepper, sliced
- 1 cup spinach leaves, raw, torn
- 1/2 tomato, sliced
- Toss peppers, tomatoes, onions and garlic with olive oil and spread on a baking sheet. Roast at 400 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Place flatbread on baking sheet. Layer peppers, tomatoes, onions and spinach on flatbread. Sprinkle with feta. Bake for 10 minutes at 400 degrees.
- Turn oven to broil and cook on low for 2-3 minutes or until flatbread edges begin to brown.