- cup of raw agave
- 1/4 cup of raw almonds
- 4 tablespoons of fresh blueberries
- 2 1/2 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- cup of cold pressed coconut oil
- cup of fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup raw macadamia nuts
- 6 to 7 medjool dates
- 1 1/4 cups of raw cashews (soaked overnight in filtered water)
- 1 pinch Himalayan or sea salt
- 2 1/2 tablespoons of soy lecithin granules
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup of raw walnuts
- 1/8 cup of water
- Crust: Place raw nuts, cacao powder, and dates in the food processor and process for a minute or two. Then, place in a small pie pan or any small baking pan and press down to make the crust.
- Filling: Place all the filling ingredients (cashews, vanilla extract, lemon juice, water, raw agave, coconut oil, lecithin, salt, and blueberries) in the processor. Process for a good 3 to 5 minutes, or until the filling is nice and smooth. Place over the crust in the pan, then FREEZE for a few hours or until it is firm.