- 1/2 cup minced green onions
- 1/2 lemon
- 2 Tbs. olive oil
- 3/4 cup uncooked quinoa
- salt and pepper
- 2 medium size tomatoes
- 1-1/2 cups water
- Put your quinoa and your water in a pan. Heat over medium heat until bubbling, then cover and reduce heat to low. Cook for about 15 minutes or until all the water is absorbed.
- While your quinoa is cooking, get out and wash your green onions and tomatoes. Chop them roughly.
- Chop a lemon in half and squeeze one half's juice into a bowl, picking out the seeds.
- Let your quinoa cool. A little warm is fine.
- Add olive oil, lemon juice, and tomatoes and green onions to the pan. Stir.
- Add salt and pepper to your liking.
- Serve chilled