- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 cup butter
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 3 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 3 tablespoons salted butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, stir to combine the oats, pumpkin, brown sugar, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the vanilla, eggs, milk and melted butter. Stir into the dry ingredients until well blended.
- In a small bowl, combine the pecans, butter and brown sugar. Set aside.
- Pour the mixture into a 9-inch square baking dish coated with cooking spray and sprinkle the pecan mixture over the top. Bake for 35-40 minutes or until just set.
- Serve immediately.
- (You can store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.)
Leave a Reply