- 1 cup breadcrumbs or Panko
- 1/2 Tablespoon Cornflour
- 1 Egg, lightly beaten
- 2 Green Apple, cored, halved and thinly sliced
- Some Mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup Olive Oil
- 1 Packet Ready-to-serve Salad Green with dressing
- 4 Pork Sirloin Steaks, fat trimmed
- Some Wholegrain/Creamy Mustard Sauce
- 1/2 Tablespoon Cooking Wine
- Using a meat mallet, pound pork slices evenly to 5mm thick. Marinate it with cornflour, cooking wine and lightly beaten egg for about 3 – 5 minutes.
- Coat marinated pork slices evenly with breadcrumbs by pressing the meat down against the crumbs.
- Heat oil in a frying pan on medium heat, cook pork schnitzel for 3 minutes on each side or until golden and cooked through. Drain well on paper towels.
- Meanwhile, toss the pre-packed salad with accompany dressing before transferring them to a serving plate and top with apple slices. (you can soak apple slices with some lightly salted water to prevent it from oxidized and turns brown)
- Next thickly slice pork and arrange on salad and drizzle mustard dressing over pork and serve.