- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup chopped fresh pineapple
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 5 cups sweetened coconut flakes
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degreees.
- Spray cookie sheets with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients and stir until well blended.
- Using a spoon, make 1 inch size balls on cookie sheets.
- Press slightly down on each until each resembles a disc.
- Bake for 12 minutes until bottoms of cookies and browned.
- Cool on wire racks.
Leave a Reply