- Brownie Base
- 1 pound box (1 6.5 oz) brownie mix
- 1/2 stick of butter
- 4 tablespoons Creamy peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons milk
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips (I used the dark chocolate I had on hand)
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease bottom only of 13×9-inch pan with cooking spray or shortening. (For easier cutting, line pan with foil, then grease foil on bottom only of pan.)
- In medium bowl, stir brownie mix, water, oil and eggs until well blended (I added about a 1/2 cup of mini chocolate chips to the batter.) Spread in pan. Bake 28 to 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted 2 inches from side of pan comes out almost clean. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- In medium bowl, beat filling ingredients with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Spread mixture evenly over brownie base.
- In small microwavable bowl, microwave topping ingredients uncovered on High 30 to 60 seconds; stir until smooth. Cool 10 minutes; spread over filling. Refrigerate about 30 minutes or until set. For brownies, cut into 9 rows by 4 rows. Store covered in refrigerator.