If you love wings, then these parmesan garlic ones are going to blow you away! The parmesan, honey, and garlic sauce are so delicious that these wings are going to fly off of your table!
Wings are a MUST during football season! Try out some of my favorite air fryer wings, honey buffalo wings, or these popular lemon pepper wings! They are all fantastic and perfect for any game day viewing party!
Parmesan Garlic Chicken Wings
Heaven for food lovers, the day filled will appetizers, dips, and all-you-can-eat wings and food is almost here! There isn’t another time of year that I see more wings than during a game day. So if you are looking for the perfect finger foods for your get-together, then look no further. These parmesan garlic wings are IT. Wings are good all around. In fact, I don’t know that there is a wing recipe that I don’t love. But this one, well, it’s quickly becoming my favorite. This recipe is so simple that you will come back to it over and over again!
Parmesan garlic wings are juicy and tender on the inside and crispy on the outside. You don’t have to fry your wings to get them nice and crispy. The secret ingredient to getting your wings crispy when you bake them in the oven is baking powder! This will get them to have the perfect texture every time. Trust me when I tell you that these wings have the ideal flavor! The garlic sauce is to die for! So sit back, eat some wings and enjoy. You will love these wings!
Simple Ingredients for Parmesan Garlic Wings
This list is short, sweet, and to the point. You don’t need anything complicated to make these delicious wings. In fact, you probably already have most of these ingredients in your kitchen already! See the recipe card at the bottom of the post for exact measurements.
- Wings: When you take out your thawed wings then pat them dry with a paper towel.
- Baking Powder: This is the secret ingredient to making the wings crispy!
- Garlic Powder: Adds the garlic flavor to the wings.
- Salt and Pepper: These will enhance the flavors of the wings!
Parmesan Garlic Sauce
- Butter: I used unsalted butter in this recipe.
- Parmesan: This will br sprinkled on top, elevating the recipe!
- Garlic Cloves: If you don’t have fresh garlic cloves then you can use minced garlic. ½ teaspoon equals about 1 clove of garlic.
- Honey: This will add in a sweet flavor.
- Fresh chopped parsley and grated parmesan: These are optional and can be used on top for garnish!
Let’s Bake Some Crispy Wings!
These parmesan garlic wings are so simple to throw together, and then you just have to be patient and wait for them to cook! So while these are in the oven, it’s the perfect time to throw together some dips to go with these wings!
- Preheat: Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil and lightly spray with cooking spray. In a ziplock bag add the wings. Add the baking powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper and shake to coat evenly. Place them on your prepared baking sheet.
- Bake: Bake in the preheated oven for 45-50 minutes or until crispy and no longer pink.
- Make Sauce and Toss: Right before the wings are done, in a medium sized bowl add the melted butter, parmesan, garlic and honey and mix. Add the wings and toss until coated.
- Garnish: Garnish with fresh chopped parsley and freshly grated parmesan.
Are Baked Wings Crispy?
Yes! I know that we usually associate wings with being fried, and that’s how they get that delicious crispy outside edge. But you can get that by baking them too! And as a bonus, baking these parmesan garlic wings is healthier than cooking them in oil! When you coat the outside of these wings with baking soda, it mixes with the juices while it bakes. The juices and baking soda combine and make the outside bubble. This is what creates that crispy skin!
Can I Store Leftover Wings?
Yes! These parmesan garlic wings can be stored and reheated for leftovers the next day. And the great thing is, they taste just as good as day one!
- Refrigerate: When you wings have cooled then place them in an airtight container and put them in the fridge. They will last 3-4 days.
- Reheat: Once you are ready to eat your leftover wings then preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Put the wings on a baking sheet and cook them for 10-20 minutes until they are heated through. Chicken is done and safe to eat when it reaches 165 degrees.
Parmesan Garlic Wings
- 4 pounds Wings (patted dry with a paper towel)
- 1 Tablespoon Baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Pepper
Parmesan Garlic Sauce:
- 4 Tablespoons Butter (melted)
- ¼ Cup Parmesan
- 3 Garlic Cloves (minced)
- 1 Tablespoon Honey
- Fresh chopped parsley and grated parmesan for garnish (optional)
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil and lightly spray with cooking spray. In a ziplock bag add the wings. Add the baking powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper and shake to coat evenly. Place them on your prepared baking sheet.
Bake in the preheated oven for 45-50 minutes or until crispy and no longer pink.
To make the Parmesan Garlic Sauce
Right before the wings are done, in a medium-sized bowl add the melted butter, parmesan, garlic, and honey, and mix. Add the wings and toss until coated.
Garnish with fresh chopped parsley and freshly grated parmesan.
The Recipe Critic
Leave a Reply