- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup of your favorite tomato sauce (I use my homemade sauce)
- 1/2 cup part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup mild cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven at 400.
- In a small oven-safe baking dish, or a clay pot, layer the crumbled cheese, covering the entire bottom of the dish.
- Sprinkle the minced garlic on top of the feta cheese.
- Spoon the tomato sauce, covering the entire cheese and garlic mixture.
- Mix together the mozzarella cheese and the cheddar cheese; layer on top of the tomato sauce.
- Bake it in the oven for 15 minutes, or until the cheese is melted.
- Serve it warm with a side of flatbread or tortilla chips.
Leave a Reply