- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons Nutella
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- bowl of chocolate sprinkles
- Combine cocoa powder, Nutella, butter, salt and condensed milk in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Cook, stirring continuously, until mixture becomes super thick and pulls away from the sides of the pan, about 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let rest until cool enough to handle.
- Spray some cooking spray on hands and form into small balls.
- Roll the balls in the bowl of chocolate sprinkles.