- 3 Tbs chia seeds
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 Tbs cocoa powder
- 1 Tbs honey or maple syrup (add more if necessary)
- 1 to 2 tsp peppermint extract
- In a bowl, mix the chia seeds and milk together.
- Let the chia seeds sit for about a minute or two and stir the mixture. The chia seeds will start to clump up very quickly, so use a fork to break them apart.
- Allow the chia seeds to continue soaking up the liquid for another few minutes and stir it again.
- Mix in the cocoa powder, agave, and peppermint extract and stir.
- Once the chia and milk mixture have turned into the consistency of pudding, put the mixture into a jar or airtight container and refrigerate for one to two hours. I refrigerated mine overnight.
- Top the pudding with your favorite fruits, nuts, or nut butter in the morning!
Leave a Reply