- 6 cherry tomatoes
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 2 small onions
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 6 slices prosciutto
- Wash, chop the spring onions and check.
- In a mixing bowl with a whisk the eggs with the grated Parmesan.
- Add chopped onions, milk and a sprinkling of pepper.
- Lining six cavities of a mold silicone muffin with slices of ham and fill with a couple of tablespoons of dough.
- Enter a washed and dried tomatoes in the center of each cake and bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 12-15 minutes.
- Note: You can serve either warm or cold =)