- 2 cups cooked quinoa (about ¾ cup uncooked)*
- 2 eggs
- 2 egg whites
- 1 cup zucchini, shredded
- 1 cup Swiss cheese, coarsely grated
- ½ cup ham, diced
- ¼ cup parsley, chopped
- 2 Tbs Parmesan cheese, grated
- ¼ tsp white ground pepper
- In a large bowl mix to combine all the ingredients.
- Grease a muffin tin and spoon mixture to the top of each cup.
- Bake in an oven at 200˚C / 390˚F for 30 minutes, or until the edges of the frittatas are golden brown (do not under bake or they won't come out of the pan).
- Let cool for at least 5 minutes in the tin before serving.
- Eat hot or cold.
- * Cook quinoa in 350 ml water for 20 minutes (or according to the package instructions). After cooking, leave to soak any remaining water for additional 5 minutes.