- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- 2 green onions with tops, thinly sliced
- 2 cups thinly sliced iceberg lettuce
- 1 1/4 pounds ground lean beef or turkey
- 2 plum tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 2 packages refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 1/4 cups medium thick and chunky salsa
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 1.25 oz envelope taco seasoning mix
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Unroll crescent dough; separate into 16 triangles. Arrange 14 of the triangles in a circle on a round baking stone or pizza pan, with wide ends even with edge of baking stone and points toward center. Place the remaining two triangles in the center, pinching seams to seal. Bake 15-18 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven, cool.
- In a 12-inch skillet, cook ground meat over medium heat 10-12 minutes or until no longer pink, breaking meat into crumbles. Drain if necessary.
- Combine salsa, seasoning mix and garlic and add to meat mixture. Toss to coat. Spread sour cream over crust. Spoon meat mixture over sour cream.
- Top with lettuce, tomatoes, onions, cheese and olives.