- 400g chicken
- 1 1/2 tbsp (or as needed) plain chili powder (add water and mix into a thick paste)
- 2 tbsp dried raisins
- 1/2 tbsp ginger paste
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- 1/2 tbsp onion paste
- 1 tomato – chopped
- Spices – 1 cinnamon, 1 star anise and 3 cloves
- 2-3 sprigs curry leaves
- 3 tbsp oil
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil and fry spices with ginger, garlic and onion paste.
- (Just for 1-2 mins)
- Add chili paste and continue to fry over low heat till oil splits.
- Put in chicken, tomato, curry leaves and raisins.
- Season with salt.
- Add a bit of water if needed to cook the chicken.
- Continue to stir till everything comes together;
- a thick gravy coated over the chicken pieces.
Leave a Reply