- 1 pitcher of water (8 cups of water)
- 8 mango black tea bags, or other fruity flavored tea
- 8 strawberries, sliced
- 2 lemons, halved and juiced
- 1/3 cup fresh mint, chopped or muddled
- 1 cup Bourbon
- Add tea bags to pitcher of water and let set for 1 hour. Dispose bags. You may need to take out some of the tea from the pitcher to allow room for the Bourbon and fruit.
- Add sliced strawberries, lemon juice, mint and Bourbon.
- For optimal taste, let it set in the refrigerator for an hour before serving. Pour over ice and enjoy!
Leave a Reply