- 1 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup condensed milk
- 1 cup oil (no smell)
- 1/2 cup fresh mandarin orange juice
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 tsp orange zest
- Stir milk, oil, juice and zest.
- Sift flour, baking powder and soda over the mixture.
- Gently fold until thoroughly combined.
- Tip mixture into a greased baking pan.
- Bake at 165C for about 40 or till cake is cooked
- (Note: a skewer inserted in the center of the cake should come out dry)
- Cool down, dust icing sugar all over (optional) and cut into slices.