- 4 teaspoons grated lemon zest, divided use
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tsp agave nectar or honey, divided use
- 1 package (12 ounces) silken tofu, firm or extra-firm, drained*
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- Combine 3 tsp (1 tbsp) of the lemon zest, lemon juice, 1/2 cup agave nectar, and tofu in a blender. Puree until smooth, scraping down sides of blender with rubber spatula as necessary.
- In a small bowl, mash 1 cup of the raspberries with the remaining 2 teaspoons agave nectar. Gently mix in the remaining raspberries.
- Divide 2/3 of the lemon cream evenly among four bowls or serving glasses. Spoon raspberry mixture over cream, then top with the remaining 1/3 of the cream and sprinkle with remaining 1 tsp lemon zest.
- I used Jah-Yuhn nah lah Silken tofu brand – sold at Korean markets