- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 large can sliced peaches
- 1 pkt white cake mix
- When oven is preheated, pour the whole can of peaches and juice into oven. Then add the dry cake mix on top of the peaches. Place several pieces of butter on top, and sprinkle cinnamon over all. Place lid on oven and bake about 45 minutes. Recipe will give a layer of peaches with a cake covering.
- Serves 8.
- Stir the cake mix and peaches when placed in oven to provide a more spongy layer of cake.
- Use canned apples instead of peaches, and add 1 Tbsp. cinnamon and 1 tsp. allspice to the apples.
- Use canned cherries instead of peaches, and add more sugar with the cherries.
- Instead of the white cake mix, use a yellow or spice cake mix.