- 2 cups broccoli florets, rough chopped
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 2 cups Crimini mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup fat free plain yogurt
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 4 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons parsley, minced
- 4 tablespoons light sour cream
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 4 large Yukon gold potatoes
- Prick potatoes with a fork and microwave on high for 10 minutes until tender. Allow to cool enough to handle then, cut in halve and scoop out the middle into a medium bowl.
- While potatoes are cooking, heat oil over medium heat and saute onion, broccoli, mushrooms, garlic and thyme for 10 minutes until tender.
- Mash potato pulp with yogurt and parsley with salt and pepper to your taste.
- Stuff potato halves with potato pulp. Top with broccoli mixture. Sprinkle with Parmesan.
- Broil until cheese bubbles.
- Top with sour cream.