- 1 package (8 oz.) softened cream cheese
- 9 inches graham cracker pie shell
- 1/2 cup fresh Key-lime juice (about 7-8 Florida Key-limes)
- 1 (14 oz.) can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12 oz.) container frozen whipped topping
- Allow cream cheese to come to room temperature, beat until smooth, add sweetened condensed milk, Keylime juice and whipped topping, blend until mixture is thick and smooth. Pour into pie shell and chill for at least 3 hours. Garnish with Key-lime slices if desired.
Leave a Reply