- 1 Bay leaf
- pound Diced boneless chicken
- 1 cup Chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon Chopped fresh coriander
- 2 tablespoons Garam masala
- 3 Crushed garlic cloves
- 3 teaspoons Ghee (hot)
- 1 teaspoon Ground coriander seeds
- teaspoon Dried mint
- Naan bread/chapatis to serve
- 1 medium onion,chopped
- salt to taste
- Heat the ghee in a karahi, wok or large heavy frying pan and add the garlic and onion. Stir for about 4 minutes until the onion is golden.
- Stir in the garam masala, ground coriander, mint and bay leaf.
- Add the chicken stock and cook over a high heat, stirring occasionally, for about 5 minutes.
- Add the stock and simmer for 10 minutes, until the sauce has thickened and the chicken juices run clear.
- Stir in the fresh coriander, salt to taste and serve immediately with naan bread or chapatis.