- 2 pkg hot cocoa mix (like Swiss Miss)
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup half and half or light cream
- 1 tsp instant coffee or instant espresso
- 1/2 cup mini marshmallows
- 1/4 cup chocolate syrup (I used U-Bet)
- whipped topping or whipped cream for garnish
- sprinkles or sifted cocoa for garnish
- Heat milk and half and half in medium saucepan until very hot; remove from heat. Add hot cocoa mix and instant coffee. Stir well and pour into mugs or cups.
- Top with mini marshmallows, then drizzle chocolate syrup over marshmallows. Top with whipped topping and spinkles/cocoa powder.