- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 cup old fashioned oats
- 4 tablespoons reduced fat cheddar cheese
- Salt to taste
- 2 scallions, chopped (both white and green parts)
- Bring 1 1/2 c. water to a boil; add the oats. reduce to a simmer, and cook for about 10 minutes, until the mixture is starting to be more oats than water.
- Add the scallions and chili powder, and cook until excess liquid is gone. Add the egg whites, stirring constantly, and cook until the whites are opaque and mixed in.
- Turn into a serving bowl, add salt and cheddar, and start your day!
Leave a Reply