- 1 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 avocado
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1 banana
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 cup mango, fresh or frozen
- Place all ingredients into a blender and mix well.
- Taste the smoothie. If you find that it is not sweet enough, add 1 to 2 tablespoons of maple syrup or honey into the smoothie and blend.
- Pour smoothie into the ice pop moulds. I used these moulds. Insert a wooden popsicle stick into the mould, leaving about a quarter of the stick above the mould. Alternatively, you can use the plastic sticks provided in the set.
- Place the moulds into the freezer for 2-3 hours.
- To get the ice pops out of the moulds, run them under warm or hot water for about 5 to 10 seconds before pulling out the ice pops.