- 50 grams Almonds, flaked
- 1 Apple
- 1/2 teaspoon Cane Sugar
- 2 tablespoons Cane Sugar
- 2 tablespoons Dessicated Coconut, medium
- 1 Lemon, juice only
- 1 Nectarines
- 6 tablespoons Rice Flour
- 70 grams Butter, unsalted
- For the crumble topping: Use a food processor to pulse the ingredients till it resembles crumbled dough pieces.
- For the base: Butter the base of a 2 serving baking dish. Chop fruit to desired chunk size and toss together with the remaining base ingredients.
- Assembly: Layer base into baking dish and cover with crumble topping. Bake in a pre-heated oven at 200 degrees Celsius for 10 minutes, then use a fork to shuffle the crumble topping lightly and bake for another 10 minutes at 175 degrees Celsius (or until topping is golden brown).