Funfetti Cheesecake Pudding cookies are some of the best tasting and best looking cookies you’ll ever have! Made with pudding mix, these are soft, chewy and oh so delicious!
Funfetti Cheesecake Pudding Cookies
My mom made cookies for the family last week and she made this recipe! It has been years since I have made it and it has totally gotten buried. These are easily one of my favorite cookies on the blog and I knew that it needed an update and brought back to the top. These Funfetti cookies are the most chewy, delicious cookies that you will ever make. They bake perfectly and the pudding inside is the secret ingredient. Plus sprinkles seem to make everything better right? I promise you are going to love this cookie recipe just as much as we do!
Funfetti cookies are the perfect addition to any party, lunch box, or afternoon snack. They are so colorful and cheery, just looking at them will brighten your day. Then after you taste the scrumptious cheesecake flavor, the crunch of the sprinkles, and the smoothness of the white chocolate, then your day becomes amazing! These were the best cookies that I have made to date. And sprinkles make everything better! This was the best cookie that I have had in a really long time. Soft, chewy, and packed with amazing flavor. They baked perfectly and stayed soft. These were awesome and I know without a doubt, you will love them too!
Funfetti Pudding Cookie Ingredients
With simple ingredients these Funfetti cookies are just so fun to make and eat! The cheesecake pudding is a hidden secret that will create soft, chewy and delicious!
- Flour: All-purpose flour is perfect for these cookies.
- Baking Soda: This is the leavening that helps the cookies puff up.
- Cheesecake pudding mix: 3.4 oz., vanilla will also work as a substitute.
- Salt: Balances the sweetness.
- Unsalted butter softened: Using unsalted keeps the dough from being overly salty.
- Brown sugar Adds moisture, sweetness and helps them brown.
- Granulated sugar: White sure also adds sweetness and tenderness.
- Eggs: Large or extra-large.
- Vanilla extract: Great flavor enhancer.
- White chocolate chips: These are the perfect addition to these cookies.
- Rainbow sprinkles: This is what makes them Funfetti.
How to Make Funfetti Cookies
Pudding adds so much flavor, moisture and insanely delicious! Funfetti cookies are super chewy and full of flavor with these simple steps to make the perfect cookies!
- Prep: Preheat your oven to 350 and prepare baking sheets by lining with parchment paper.
- Mix: In a large bowl mix together flour, baking soda, salt, and cheesecake pudding mix. Set aside.
- Cream: In your mixer cream together butter, sugar, and brown sugar. Add eggs and vanilla and mix together. Then mix in your bowl of dry ingredients. Pour the rainbow sprinkles and mix them together. Lastly, add the white chocolate chips.
- Form: Scoop out the cookie dough into about 1 inch balls.
- Enjoy: Bake for about 10-12 minutes or until slightly golden. Let cool and enjoy!
Funfetti Cheesecake Pudding Cookie Tips and Variations
These cookies are going to be worth every single calorie. Your whole family is going to love them!
- The Pudding: You want to add the pudding and no you do not want to leave it out. Besides adding a dreamy creamy flavor it helps the cookies become fluffy and soft.
- Cream: When you cream the butter, eggs, and sugars together, you really want to cream it till it’s good and fluffy.
- Room Temperature: Having the eggs and butter at room temperature will help the ingredients incorporate more evenly and leave you with a smooth decadent cookie batter.
- Chips: You can use different chips if you would like in these cookies. The white chocolate chips pair beautifully with the cream cheese pudding but so would butterscotch, peanut butter, or even milk chocolate chips.
- Chill The Dough: If you have time chill the dough for about 30 minutes before baking. This helps the cookies cook up nice and fluffy
Storing Your Funfetti Cookies
These cookies are so soft and tender you will want to keep them that way as long as possible.
- Store: Keep the cheesecake pudding cookies in a tightly sealed container or even better a sealed bag where you can push out all the air. They will keep beautifully for up to 1 week. But good luck keeping them around that long.
- Freeze: If you are going to make the effort to make a batch, why not make two at the same time. Double the recipe and freeze a batch for those days when you just need a great cookie. Let the cookies cool to room temperature then place in a freezer-safe bag with all the air removed for up to 3 months. Let them thaw at room temperature. Can’t wait that long, then pop the funfetti cookies in the microwave for about 10-15 seconds, depending on how many you are going to scarf down.
Funfetti Cheesecake Pudding Cookies
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 package cheesecake pudding mix 3.4 oz., vanilla will also work as a substitute
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter softened
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup rainbow sprinkles
Preheat your oven to 350 and prepare baking sheets by lining with parchment paper.
In a large bowl mix together flour, baking soda, salt, and cheesecake pudding mix. Set aside.
Scoop out the cookie dough into about 1 inch balls.
Bake for about 10-12 minutes or until slightly golden. Let cool and enjoy!
Originally Posted on August 26, 2013
A Reader’s Review
The Recipe Critic